Monday, 21 January 2008

Project 365: Week 3

I haven't even had time to squeeze in a normal post this week, and I find it's time to put the next lot of photos up! There has been knitting, mostly scarfy, and happy deliveries from Violet Green and Posh Yarn, but more on that later. For now, the Week 3 pics:

15th jan 2008 16th Jan 2008 17th Jan 2008 18th Jan 2008 19th Jan 2008 20th Jan 2008 21st Jan 2008

I've had to start carrying the camera around in a plastic bag after it came a cropper in a rain-sodden rucksack. It seemed to survive the ordeal, but I'd better not risk it again. More sunshine please.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hurrah for pink bendy men! I have one floating about somewhere. Unless you really are stalking me and have been into my house and stolen it.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Oh, and I need to see your Posh Yarn and Violet Green deliveries.

Keren said...

Ha! No, I promise, no stalking. It's the ubiquitous Arts Centre Shop Pink Bendy Man purchase. Although I think this one arrived in my ownership courtesy of an old housemate who had a blue one himself.

I am waiting for some proper daylight to get pics of the yarn; at the moment I only seem to be at home in the dark, even if it's in the middle of the day!