Sunday, 8 June 2008

Project 365: Week 22

In which I purchased very dated magazine from a charity shop (which I nevertheless hope will answer all my sewing prayers, despite the scariness of the girl onthe front cover), knitted very little, made potato cakes, sought out bubbles; both geological and otherwise, and sneakily walked behind Sgwd Yr Eira (Waterfall of Snow) in the Brecon Beacons, even though that now involves merrily climbing over the barrier telling you not too. It's not safe. Don't try it at home.

27th May 28th May 29th May 30th May 31st May 1st June 2nd June

Ooh, and I'm very excited: some people are knitting the tea cosy on Ravelry. I cannot describe how unbelievably chuffed I am that anyone has even gone and looked at it. Woo-hoo! :-)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those teeth are scary!

Anyways, secret double life or no, I think you should answer the questions on my blog. The secret is to not do them too often, otherwise it gets silly. Oh, and I found you the wiki explanation of meme - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_memes

knit nurse said...

It's a lovely teacosy! I made a similar one from a pattern I bought from Fibertrends, but I'm impressed you worked it out yourself! Love the colours too.